SPORTSINNOVATION 2020 – MEET THE FUTURE OF SPORTS | MEDIA | STADIUM
The technology and industry platform for top-class sport
Messe Düsseldorf, together with its partners the DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga (German Football League), Sportcast GmbH and its gold sponsor deltatre, has laid the foundation stone for a new industry platform with SportsInnovation. It provides national and international guests with the opportunity for interaction and knowledge transfer as well as cooperation opportunities regarding the implementation of the latest technologies. Experts from the broadcasting industry, media partners, clubs, marketers, representatives of professional leagues and sports associations, operators of sports facilities and sports science are addressed by this.
SportsInnovation is the only trade fair of its kind: Established companies and innovative start-ups present their latest products and services to an international trade audience under live conditions.
The MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA in Düsseldorf provides exhibitors with the ideal conditions to present their latest technologies live to the sporting world during the course of several innovation matches. The supporting programme in the loge area as well as on the main stage complements these experiences with high-calibre presentations that illustrate an exclusive outlook on trends and technologies of the future.
Thus, SportsInnovation offers a unique live platform for the following thematic focal points:
- Broadcasting: Live broadcasting technologies, signal processing and transmission, Media Asset Management Systems (MAM).
- Stadium experience: Fan entertainment, applications and advertising materials, ticketing, payment systems, security and technology.
- Match analysis: Data collection, processing and visualisation, electronic recording systems, evaluation of performance, position and vital data.
- Match & competition: Radio systems, goal line technology and video referee systems, sports medicine and physiotherapy, equipment and devices.
- Digital services: E-sports, streaming solutions, apps and cloud-based Microservices, which can be found in all subject areas.